CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beer Bottle Vase

Since Valentines Day is just a couple weeks away, I have started to put together some easy Valentines Day crafts.  I found this first idea on Pinterest so I can't take full credit for it, but I have tweaked it a little.  Enjoy!

Everything you need:

* One beer bottle (Sean was more than happy to help provide that)
*Twine
*Red,White and Pink felt
*Hot Glue


I started wrapping the twine at the top of the bottle, a little dab or hot glue holds it in place.  Then just start wrapping down the neck of the bottle until you reach the bottom.  The bottom of the bottle is curved a little so to keep the twine in place you might have to glue the last few layers.





To add some Valentines Day flair, I cut little felt hearts and hot glued them on.  I think it turned out pretty cute :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment