CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines Day Wreath

My wreath addiction continues.  I've been seeing these ribbon wreaths on Pinterest so I decided to give it a try.  I took pictures of every step I did but some how I managed to delete half of them from my camera. Oops. 

Everything you need: 
* 1straw wreath (wrapped in plastic, leave plastic on)
* As many rolls of ribbon you want, I use 5.  I like using a variety of sizes and pattern 
* Tape 
*Wood letter

The first thing I did was wrap my thickest ribbon around the wreath.  I left space between each wrap and went back and filled in with another big ribbon.  After covering the wreath with two types of big ribbon, I filled in with smaller ribbon. 


As you can tell, I'm missing a few pictures but  here's the finished product.  I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but it has grown on me.  It was a lot easier than the yarn wreaths and it takes half the time.


I painted wooden letters white and brushed some
silver glitter puff paint over them.

Reese got lucky, with some left over ribbon I made her a little bow :)

Reese wishes everyone a Happy Valentines Day

1 comments:

Julie Zimmer

I love the wreath! It's ALMOST as adorable as Reese!

Post a Comment