CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

I Smell Engagement!

At the age of 22 (23 in 15 days!) and dating the same guy for almost 8 years, it's only natural for their to be wedding talk.  However, due to tight budgets and big dreams, wedding plans are not on mine and Sean's  to do list.  This post is dedicated to my bf, Sarah.  Currently not engaged just yet, Sarah and Sam (not to be confused with my brother Sam) have been dating for about 5 years.  Sarah finished school last May for respiratory therapy.  After graduating her and Sam started looking for a house. They finally found the perfect home and moved in October. There has been talk for a while that after they bought a house the ring would be soon to come.  

As you can imagine, even IF Sam had bought a ring and was planning on proposing, I would be the last one to know.  One this I do know is that Sarah and Sam are huge UK fans there for it would be expected for them to have a blue and white as their wedding colors.  As a UofL fan I cringe at the idea. Plus, I look better in red :) But as her friend I am willing to make the sacrifice and help her make a UK theme wedding as class as can be.

I created these collages from pictures from various websites, mostly from theknot.com. 


I love the silhouette of this gown, I think it would look great on her

These are just some ideas.  There will be many more to come later.


0 comments:

Post a Comment