CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

Chalkboard Canisters

A few weeks ago I bought a pack of 4 white canisters in hope to spice them up a bit.  With some left over chalkboard paint and a roll of wavy ribbon, I made some super cute chalkboard canisters. 
Before
First, I taped off a large square on the front of each canister.  Before using the chalkboard spray paint I put each canister in a grocery bag to keep the rest of the canister clean.
I used 3 coats on spray paint on each canister
After the paint had dried I removed the grocery bag and the tape
Some of the edges of the paint were uneven some I used a roll of wavy red ribbon to cover up the edges.  This also helped spice the canisters up.

 Since I write like a 5 year old, I recruited Sutton for her pretty penmanship.  
I love them :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment