CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mason Jar Dispenser

I don't know about you, but I think mason jars are just adorable and their are so many craft projects you can do with them.  I saw the idea for the mason jar dispenser on Pinterest and I couldn't wait to try it.  After looking up some simple directions for the project I recruited Sean to do some of the drilling.  

All you need is:
1 Mason Jar
1 bottle of soap or lotion
Drill
X-acto knife
I found an old lotion bottle with a neutral pumped that would match the mason jar.  I then used an x-acto knife to cut the top off of the lotion bottle.  


Next, you have to drill a whole in the lid of the mason jar.  The hole should be big enough for the top of the lotion bottle to fit into.  Once you have the hole, the top of the bottle goes through the bottom of the mason jar lid, this lets you screw the pump on.  You might have to glue you bottle top to the mason jar lid,  mine fit really well so I didn't need to.

 The final product 
I added lotion to my dispenser 


Special thanks to Sean for his help :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment