CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let it Snow

When I was headed home from work last night I noticed that their was brine on the road.  My first thought was "Great finally we will get some snow".  It's the second week of February and we have had hardly any snow.  So like always, I had my hopes up for more than a dusting.  When I woke up this morning and looked out the window to see not a winter wonderland but wet grass with snow covered tips...bummer.

Next to Fall, Winter is one of my favorite seasons (when there is snow).  I have always thought it would be neat to have a winter wedding but only if there is snow.  With Sean and I wanting to move to Maine, so this shouldn't be an issue.  I think there is just something so romantic about winter wedding. 

 This is just an idea I put together...more to come :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment