CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Mason Jars

After my last post this morning it was time for some quick cleaning before work.  Since Christmas we have had a couple mason jars sitting in our garden window just waiting to be put to use.  You can see from my last post that one of them got used, but we also have a big jar and I had no idea what to do with it.  Well as I was putting back some of our cooking utensils I was faced with a problem.  A problem I have been over looking for some time now.  Sean and I have been looking for something to put these utensils in and we haven't had any luck.
  
Meet the mess

As I stand there thinking, I glace up and see this jar and I almost smacked myself in the forehead because it seemed so obvious.  

TADA!

With a little twine and some left over ribbon from my Valentines Day wreath I had an adorable little utensil holder.  We still have plenty of utensils in the drawer but at least the ones we use the most are easier to get to.

Have a great day :)
Meet the big dogs
Left: Abby, Quigley





1 comments:

Julie Zimmer

I'm sending you four big Mason jars and I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Love the pic of Abby and Quigley!

Miss you!

Post a Comment