CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Navy and Green Apple

It's been a very boring night at my house.  Sean had to work when he got home because someone dropped at ball at work, Sutton is working a double and Reese has been no help, all she does is lay on the back of the couch and snore.  

After fixing a health dinner of pizza crescent rolls ;) I decided it was time to look for more jobs.  That lasted all of 15 minuets because that all I do is look for jobs.  Obviously I got a little distracted and changed the layout of my blog (hope you like it).  Then, I got really creative and added my own signature to show up at the end of each post :) cute huh?  

Now that my blog is spruced up, time to get creative.  I put together this color palette for a spring wedding.  I love navy and I think the green apple really helps complement it.  I thought the finished product looked very preppy, hence the word preppy, and the fact that I couldn't find anything else to put in that space. haha




0 comments:

Post a Comment