CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Picture Perfect

Since I've been missing my family a lot lately, I decided to make I little gift to send them.  I found this idea on Pinterest but made some of my own changes.  Here is a link to the example if you want to check it out.

I found the maps on nationalatlas.gov, and had them printed at Walgreens. After I had the maps all I needed was some scrap book paper and a picture of our family.  I used the scrapbook paper for the back ground and to make the hearts of the cities we live in.  I found some rub on phrases in a craft bag at home so I stuck one of those on there too.  

This was such a fun easy project, and there are so many different ways to make it your own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment