CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Frosted Jars

This weekend I decided to tackle one of the many projects I posted on Friday.  Since I already had everything for the frosted jars project, I chose that one.  It turned out to be really simple.

Supplies:
* Glass jars ( I used 4)
*Painters tape
* Marker
*X-Acto knife
* Frosted Finish spray paint

Follow these steps:
1. Take some painters tape and place layers on the jar until you have a good area to work with.

2. Draw your design on choice with a marker.  I free handed stars on my jars because they were simple and I liked that each one looked a little different.  

3. Step three is the most difficult.  If you have an X-Acto knife use it to trace your shape.  I didn't have one so I used a knife and it worked just the same.

4. After you have traced over your design, you can start taking off your tape. If you didn't cut through in some places, you can always do more as you go.




This is what they should look like when you are done taking off your tape.

5. Next take your frosted finish spray paint and give each jar 2 coats.  
6. Let dry and add candles :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment