CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting to know me :)

Before I get started on my creative adventure I want you to get an idea of who I am and what my life is like.  For your sake and mine, I will try to make this brief.
------------------------------------------------
 First things first, my name in Emily Zimmer, I am 22 and I recently graduated from the University of Louisville in December 2011.  Now that I'm done with school I have been searching for a "big girl" job.It has been a slow and painful process but I am not giving up.  I have lived in Louisville, Kentucky the majority of my life and it has been a great place to grow up.  Sean (who will be introduced later) and I are ready for a change and will be relocating to the New England area later this year.
That's me
------------------------------------------------
The most important thing to me is my family.  I know that if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I am today.  They have given me so many opportunities and taught me so much, I am so blessed to have them.  My Mom (Julie) is the strongest person I know.  She has always been my role model, even if I don't always tell her.  My Dad (Joe) has been the one to teach me perseverance, if there is something you want, don't be afraid to go after it.  Sam, well...he's the best little brother a girl could have.  Even though he is growing up too fast,  I can't wait to see the type of young man he becomes.  

My Dad got a job offer in Texas over the summer, so my family made the move back in August.  I has been really sad not having them around anymore.
Mom and Dad in San Francisco

Sam
------------------------------------------------
There is only one person that I have ever met who has been able to love me for who I am, Sean Matthis.  Sean and I have been dating for almost 8 years and even though there have been a few bumps along the road, we have grown stronger because of it.  I truly cannot picture living my life without him, he is the kindest, most genuine person I know.  I don't want to get too mushy gushy on you so we will just leave it at that :)
Me and Sean <3
------------------------------------------------
Not only has God blessed me with a loving family and a supportive boyfriend, he has given great friends throughout my life.  Like most girls, I have gone through a number of friends, which is not a bad thing.  I have always been taught that people come into your life for a reason, whether it is to teach you something, make you laugh, or help you grow.  It is important to me that I surround myself with great people and even though there are too many to name individually they are all equally important to me.

<3 Em


0 comments:

Post a Comment